My first speech on republic day!!

On 26th of January I had my first speech on republic day. Which was very tough for me, because I have stage fear. But I tried my best.
                 I went to college( K.H.Patil) on 7.00 in full preparation, but I was so early that there was no one from b.com. Me and my friend Prasad we're very surprised by seeing so many puc students. My friend told me that he didn't knew that our college had so many students.
                           At 8.30 chief guest hoisted the flag and the national anthem was sung and there was a song by final year girls. After that there was speech by principal and it was awesome. After that my speech I started my speech by taking one deep breath and started " de salami iss tirange ko jisse Teri shaan hai, sirr hamesha unchha rakna jab Tak dil Mai jaan hai"
             I would like to say thank you to give me such an incredible chance to talk about our republic day.
      Myself Shashank Hegde
Today we as a whole are here to celebrate 70th republic day. This is an incredible and favourable for everyone of us. We have to welcome each and everyone to republic day and pray for God to enhance our nation. We observe 26th January consistently celebrated since 1950.
                         India as a fair and democratic nation where people are allowed to choose there pioneers to lead the nation. Dr. Rajendra Prasad was the first president of India. Since we got our autonomy from British run on 1947. Our nation has built up a huge ton and considered as a part of effective nations. With few improvements and disadvantages such as unemployment, absence of education and so on. We have to promise today to solve such issue in general public to make our nation one of the best nation of the world.
     By these few words I would like to conclude my speech.
Jai Hind.
I completed my speech there was a huge applose for me I was so happy. After some time the program got over and we friends had doodh pedha given by college.
                                         After that me and my friend went to Kavya Mam to ask about the speech and she told it was good.
             My parents hearing this they were so happy as it was first time after 5th grade I didn't got on stage.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between enjoying today and destroying tommorow

Science and Scientific Reason behind Indian Tradition and Culture-PART-3

Life is limited!!