Lushington falls



Its my experience when I visited to sirsi to meet my relatives with my family. Me, my sis, and my cousins thought of visiting lushington falls also called as unchalli joga.

                  We started travelling at 4:30 and it took about half an hour to reach till it's gate. Then we started walking inside which was a dense forest full cold. It was feeling like I am walking alone and it made me feel so good. The mud road was very slippery. But we reached the place and took some rest as there were some benches installed by karanataka govt. After 15 minutes we started to walk down to see the falls.

                      It had 3 stages while going down. We entered 1st stage which was no joy for us so we moved to the 2nd stage which had clear view of the falls. But there was no place to take selfies so we thought of moving to 3rd stage which was a big rectangular formation. I told to my cousin that it is raining, so he told that it was not rain but the water which are sprinkled by the falls. We were so close to the falls.



I was mesmerized by it's beauty and it's rythm. It was so much satisfying to watch it flow. Then my sis started taking some pics, selfies and also made some videos.


I was feeling addicted to it's sound that I even took an audio recording of it in my phone. It was 7.00 I guess there was a rainbow 🌈 and lots of blackclouds.


So we thought of going home and we started climbing but this time we didn't have so much enthusiasm to climb back. But we should climb so we started by eating some snacks which we brought while we were living home. But then we saw that the slippery road was blocked by a big tree which has just fallen. We got scared so my brother told that we should try to get out it or else we should spend night here. So we tried to climb but we didn't succeed for first time then we tried again this time we succeeded. And we started to go to the gate. But the Omni driver didn't arrive yet so we sat in front of the shop. And started to talk about politicians of our family. It was 8pm then he arrived and we started to go home. There was a huge rain, it is a very beautiful feeling travelling while raining. Then we reached home at 8:45. It was a beautiful feeling.





Thank you! For reading my blogs....

Bye.....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between enjoying today and destroying tommorow

Science and Scientific Reason behind Indian Tradition and Culture-PART-3

Life is limited!!