WHY ARE WE HERE AND WHATS THE PURPOSE?


     Image result for purpose of life

We humans came to earth many millions of years ago. We are just living here and working. Many of us don’t know what is our real purpose. We don’t even have the real proof how we came on earth. Hindus say god created humans in rig Veda. Christianity and Judaism believe god created humans on 6th day of creation. Muslims believe in Adam and hawa(eve). Mayans  believed people from sky made humans. And there are many theories but they are not much clear.

        Image result for purpose of life
And from young age we have this question in our mind. That what was the purpose of us to come on earth. Now what we have to do. Should we pull others down. Bully others, help weaker people, what should we do? We don’t have any purpose. Life has been good and challenging, but over time I have learned that the challenges have been an usher to push me beyond my safety zone. The trials are placed to allow us to expand, to leave behind the less evolved and embrace the innovation in us. I don’t think my purpose is to be banker, a brother, a friend, a teacher or anything. But I think my purpose is to self-evolve and improve myself from yesterday me.


           Image result for purpose of life
We should continue to play all the roles that we play in life however; we must remember eventually we are here to self-improve and grow to become the best version of ourselves. There are several theories that were we go after death, but they lack of evidences. By focusing on our evolution and to improve this world and make it a best place.

Thank you reading my blogs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between enjoying today and destroying tommorow

Science and Scientific Reason behind Indian Tradition and Culture-PART-3

Life is limited!!